Our Service

Get quality advice today
Here's how..

We're here to help. If you would like to get underway today, just click the relevant link below or Free Call Us on 0800 466 784
FG Link

You do life... We do insurance

FG Link provides Commercial and Fire & General Insurance solutions as unique as you are. Seamlessly protecting you and your assets so you can carry on, focusing on “Doing Life”


Domestic Insurance


House and Contents Insurance

For most New Zealanders the family home is the largest asset they’ll ever own. This means it’s essential to protect it now with the right insurance cover. After all, no one wants to discover they’re inadequately insured when it’s too late.

Private Motor Insurance

Motor insurance provides coverage for physical loss, damage or theft to your vehicle(s).


Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance provides coverage for malicious damage, physical damage and or hidden gradual damage to your property. The cover is in line with the new Residential Tenancies Amendment Act 2019


Business Insurance


 Material Damage

Business Insurance is used by many businesses, but it’s best suited to SME-type operators. Coverage includes Commercial buildings, office contents, plant and machinery, stock, office equipment, fitouts & tenant improvements.


Business Interruption Insurance

From your family and employees to customers and suppliers, there are a lot of people who depend on your business opening its doors each day. Business Interruption cover provides you with protection following a Material damage claim and as a result you suffer a reduction in turnover. Cover is also provided for loss of rent in respect of building owners.


Commercial Motor

One of the more common types of business covers, motor insurance provides coverage for physical loss, damage or theft to your vehicle(s).


Contract Works Insurance

Contract Works Insurance provides cover for any physical damage of works or third party liabilities during construction stages of a project.


Mobile Plant & Equipment Insurance

Plant & Equipment Insurance is important for a wide variety of businesses that rely on mobile plant and equipment to continue their business activities. It protects the equipment itself, but also the liabilities associated with its use, from portable tools and the smallest of earthmoving machines, to forklifts and the largest of cranes.


Liability Insurance


General Liability

Despite the very best of intentions, accidents can still happen in any business. Public and Product Liability Insurance protects you against claims for personal injury or damage to a third party.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance isn’t just limited to typical ‘professions’ such as accountants, engineers, lawyers, doctors and architects. Essentially, anybody providing advice or consultancy services for a fee has an exposure that needs to be considered.


Our Product Partners


Want to find out more?